Wednesday, August 26, 2009

FAKER

Every time I try to be super duper nice I feel like I am being fake.

Do you know those people who are SUPER nice and have the itty bitty girly voice who are always postive and THE nicest person ever? You think (or at least I do - what the hell are they smokin'?).

I just got off the phone with someone whom I have to be VERY "careful" with, this person will freak out and take everything I say or do the wrong way and when I said bye I took a step back and said to myself "you sound like a fake freak".....gawd!

I said it to be cheery but I felt I sounded fake.

Do you also know those people who always see the glass half full, there are no bad people just bad situations and circumstances?

I want to be like that - not totally but I'd like a little of that attitude.

My point is I am cynical, I am a realist and no I don't like people, I think they are dumb, nobody thinks first, they do then think, people are not respectful of other people period!

So when I say I feel fake, I mean I sound fake to myself when I'm trying to be nice, I guess I've been so sarcastic for so long being any other way sounds silly. I honestly feel foolish when I try to be nicey, nice to people.

3 comments:

Kimmartha said...

Nope, you are not "nice" (and I mean that in the nicest way!!). What I mean is, you are not syrupy or fake. You are you, period.

BUT, you do have a very kind heart. You are incredibly loyal to your friends, you cheer on their successes and you make them feel good about themselves with little surprises and undying support.

Personally, I would rather have that than syrup any day.

K

NickyT said...

Ditto, to everything above my comment.

Also, I must add to it:
I would think you were ill if you started talking all syrupy.

You know how to be mean *nicely* though. (and I also mean that in the nicest way!)

Queen Mel said...

awe thanks guys.....I knew it! It didn't sound right to me...just weird.....you guys made me smile..