I am having a fantastic weekend. I haven't stopped since Friday.
Drinks with Friends Friday night.
Hanging out with my Brother and his GF. Who by the way has me learning so very much. I never knew you could eat cactus...it is very tastey. Cactus fruit - another new item....loved it. Her infectious laughter. They are so much fun to be around. Who knew my brother was this much fun?
This morning she and I hit the gym for a Zumba class. We had a blast. It is a few years old in Ontario, she will starting as a instructor at her local gym in September for Zumba. Well she gets to try it out here in Freddy Beach first. Instructors are hard to come by and they want Miriam to teach a class Thursday night.....yeah! I cannot wait...she will be so great.
Soon they will be arriving for a special dinner. I cannot wait to spend the evening with them.
*sigh*
I wish they lived closer......
2 comments:
What exactly is Zumba?
Google it Chica! LOL!
Post a Comment