One should not indulge in adult beverages on a work night
One should go to be earlier rather than going through piles and piles of pictures of kids that aren't her's
My (hope to soon be) SIL is teaching a Zumba class tonight, she and I are so excited, just like little kids
I cannot wait to hook up with my brother and his GF before class and chat
I have received the seal of approval (thumbs up) on my frozen margarita's, I believe the exact words were "the best I've ever had"...yep there you have it folks......I could be in Mexico making margarita's for Jimmy Buffet
The summer is quickly coming to an end and I am not happy about that
My calendar is full
I really enjoy having everyone over to my deck after ball practice, the kids are great and we have so many laughs
I really enjoy seeing my ball kids achieve and learn, it is such a warm n' fuzzy feeling inside
I wish I had more than 2 weeks off in the summer, I might buy more days for next year?
Hummus has become my fav lunch food
I know somebody who is going to have a baby and I am thrilled, I cannot wait to plan the baby shower
I ran out of Camp Stupid tickets and the stupid people keep surrounding me, they even have my phone number!
I have a parcel to pick up at Sears
Michaels has a whole bunch of SB supplies on clearance (chipboard and stickers)
My Director has asked me to plan her daughters wedding for next year.....I said no thank you
I am playing ball this weekend
My allergy shot is tomorrow - I only have 1 whole year left...yeah! (sarcasm there)
My tri-ceps hurt and my legs are sore.....nice!
E-mail is piling up on me
The office is quiet with everyone on vacation, got caught up on tons of stuff
I am hooked on the Beatles lately, cannot get enough of them.
Picking up medals tonight (ball)
I have 1400 water balloons for our ball party
Soon we'll be camping at Yogi
Friends of ours just bought a big ass camper - yeah them!
BB 11 is tonight! Will Jeff use the coup d'tat or not?
2 comments:
Oh My - my head is spinning from your list of Random's.
Preggers?
Best Margarita's - okay, let you go w/ it. But, when I win a Million I'll buy you a for real Marg Making Machine. Oh and you can call it Marg, how perfect is that. Okay, just had a silent giggle. If you ever, ever, ever have another child and it is a girl she has to be called MARG!
Going back to work now :(
you crazy nut!!!! No I'm not calling it Marg! I don't need a machine, you'll have to spend your lottery winnings of $300 for me of something else! LOL
Yep preggers, nobody you know though.....fun! fun!
Post a Comment