Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Happy 1 Month Anniversary 2 Me!

One Month ago today..........I joined the gym!

Yep pretty proud of me for doing it, I go minimum 3 times per week (I've been a keener and going 4). Hee Hee!

I am very proud of myself and I feel good about it. Very good in fact.

I am over-coming that feeling of I don't belong - somewhat.....and I am branching out and trying my best and making the most of my visits.

The scales aren't falling by any means but I've lost 7 lbs and I know I've gained muscles (boy do I know) so my friend and I figured out that if I lost 7 lbs every month for 12 months that would be......84 lbs. Putting me underweight!

So I'm on the right track and I like it. Some days its a struggle but I have a few friends who are there and between us we can work with each other...>I know we can.

Like Les I want to be in a better place next year. Life is a highway and I finally want to bike it rather than ride in the backseat of a car =)

1 comment:

lesly said...

Awesome Mel! I'll be biking right beside ya! Ok maybe not beside you but I'll be doing my best to keep up with you!