Thursday, May 13, 2010

Another Day

My title was going to be another day, another dollar. It still could be, I felt like I wanted to blog but honestly I have nothing to blog about, odd eh?

There is lots of things swimming around in head but nothing worth even talking about.

For once I have nothing to complain about, life is ok.

Life is moving along on the freight train of life.

I would love to sit down and Scrapbook right now, but I keep coming up with excuses as to why I can't, well one is that I'm trying to work, the house needs swept, the counters need cleaned, the deck chairs and stuff need to come out, I need to neatly put away my winter clothes, I need to get rid of some clothes and socks, my dresser is a disaster, and the list goes on.........

How is it - all of the sudden I have become someone who was always on time, very organized, things were all figured out to someone who walks around in a fog all day long, arrives late to outings, and never has a enough time to turn around?

Did I get off on the wrong stop?

1 comment:

Hollee said...

It's called having kids and being a perfectionist :) Welcome to the club! :)