Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Hallelujah

My foot is finally healed!!!

Unfortunately Jeanette caught what I had, plantar fasciitis.

Last night at boot camp I was able to run and jump and use my foot in my old sneakers like I used to, hallelujah!

I am so happy, although now I have 2 toes on that foot that want to go numb when all the time my foot doesn't hurt.

I have to go to the doctor today for my allergy shot and I plan to mention it. Its been going on for some time now but I thought it would go away - well it never does.....

Honestly, at this point I don't care, I am just so happy that my foot no longer hurts and I no longer need to worry about my arch supports, although those suckers cost $400 and many appointments I don't care, my foot feels great!

Yeah Me!

1 comment:

Hollee said...

YAY! I'm doing a "Happy Feet" dance for you!! :)