What a week from hell!!!!
My tire is flat!
Damn it, my dad suspected it "might" happen...well it did.
Thank goodness my SIL is around to use her vehicle (never thought I'd say that huh?). Well I am, I would have been scrambling around on Tuesday when the tire went flat the first time.
I am waiting to talk to my dad about it today, DD has barn work on Saturday where I am dropping her off and going to get my groceries. I can't impose on my SIL for the vehicle on a Saturday, that isn't cool so I'll see what my dad says, worst case scenario I'll have her take me over tonight to get DH's truck, I'll drive that.
I don't want my dad to have to change my tire to the other rim without help, it is a big job and its not fair for him to do it and he won't let me help. *groan*
I might put the donut tire on myself tonight - I haven't changed a tire since I was 16 so it should be fun, especially since my dad put the nuts on his air compressor! oh boy! The neighbours will hear a sermon for sure!
No spectators please!
1 comment:
You can Jay should get together and head out of town for a day. Go hang out on the beach with a book and a sweatshirt for a day.
Post a Comment