2 days are not long enough to have time off from work, how are we suppose to have fun and be able to clean and cook and do laundry? Without naps apparaently?
This past week I cannot get enough sleep, I am tired all the time, even though I am still going to the gym regularly, eating right and all that good stuff I am so tired, except for GLEE night I was sound asleep no later than 9:30 and the weekend wasn't all that different either.
I could lay my head down right now and have a quick nap too!
I think I need some red meat in my diet, I haven't had any in a few weeks and I find when I'm not eating it at least once a week I feel this way.
So its Monday again and here we go again, another fun filled week of school and work! Luckily it is a short week for me and I am looking forward to that!
3 comments:
I remember feeling that tired 2 particular times in my life...heehee! No L'il Clarksons on the way? haha! I can just picture the look on your face now!
ohhh maybe that's it.......hehehe
Holy freakin' Crap!!!!
KIM & SUSAN you horrible people!!!!
Horrible, horrible girlz!
LMAO!
No way on god's green earth....ha, ha, ha and if I am you 2 are babysitting!!!!!!
BAZINGA!
Post a Comment