Wednesday, May 19, 2010

In & Out

Been going here and there and finally I have found my salvation, some time off for good behaviour, silence is bliss.

Currently I am planning to do a little scrapbooking, finish off the book I've been "trying" to read for 3 weeks, actually I think it was a month yesterday?

Remove all of my winter clothes from the floor of my closet, throw some items out, vaccuum the downstairs, and just feel like I have accomplished something in this poor neglected home.

Lately I have been very scatter-brained, running around like a chicken with my head cut off and I don't like that feeling at all, I want my OCD back where I know what I'm doing, I have a list, I can sit down and focus long enough to make a list, just do some things for myself.

I started a boot camp and Monday night was way better than last Monday - it was so tough I couldn't walk upright until Thursday! Although I didn't think she worked us as hard I walked up the basement stairs and cried out in pain last night, Monday night was all abs and butt, well my butt cheeks and back of my thighs ceased right up, I have individual muscles back there that I did not know I had until last night........oh my gawd!

Today is better, I still know they are there but not as much.

I am so looking forward to the coming weekend, we are kidless and we are only doing "couples" stuff, we decided to give it a try and see how it works, rather than us doing individual things?

Its been a long time since my hubby and I were a couple (as opposed to a family). I expect we will be very rusty at it but who knows we might end up finding a dirt road a making out?

Shhhhhhh, don't tell him I said that! He'll expect it.......

1 comment:

"The real" MarthaSue said...

how was your weekend? OCD back yet? hoping you are doign well :)