When did I piss the gods off so bad that they decided to shine down on me today?
There was no consultation, it just keeps getting worse and worse!
Why me?
I've been such a good girl?
Fuck this sucks!
I got into work early this morning, working away, catching up, getting shit done when all of the sudden a manager comes in and "informs" me I have a room mate now!
Oh no who?
Who? Are you Serious? FUCK!
I'd rather rack my fucking eyes out and walk on hot coals then share my office with HIM!
Well guess what?
Gloves are off!
Game on dudes!
Fuck! Did I mention how much this is going to suck?
He is wearing a head set to talk to people, are you serious? Fucker!
Yeah that is totally not annoying.
He came in and in an effort to be funny removed my name plate and put his up, I told "have stick will use it". ha, ha, ha funny, so funny - no I'm fucking serious dude!
2 comments:
This isn't the same "short bus" roomie you had before was it?? :S
Nope! Someone different, total conflict of interest with us sharing an office but when they have no place else to put him and trying to punish him or me or both this is what they do.
Post a Comment