I am dreaming of my vacation, I was suppose to be starting my vacation today but we ended up changing everything because we received a fantastic deal on a condo and couldn't pass it up so I now have to wait 3 more weeks before I have some time off.
My DH is in the back yard building a sugar shack today with his day off, what is a sugar shack you may ask? Well its where you produce Maple Syrup. Yes, he is building a little shack where he has a steel drum stove and a great big pop that the lines attached to trees will drain into the pot and boil. In the past years we've only tapped a few trees and made enough bottles for ourselves and a couple for family.
Basically DH wants a place to have some men hang out and drink. A guys hut if you will.
We also made a fire pit in our back yard. I say we but not really, it was all him. We had friends out Saturday night to enjoy a bonfire and roast mashmellows and make s'mores. It was a lot of fun until it rained on us but that was fine, the cool water felt great.
Stay cool my friends! Enjoy your week.
No comments:
Post a Comment