What the hell is up the clothing industry? I mean really, why the *F* can't you get your sizes standardized, who are you fooling, really Double 0? What the hell, its nothing!
It would be nice to know exactly what f'in size a person is because I am sick and tired of going to rack and feeling really good about myself knowing I can wear a 14 and then trying the fuckin' 14 on and can't get it past my thunder thighs! That is just cruel!
I went to Value Village yesterday becuase everyone else is sick of watching me yank up my pants or watching them fall off of me.
I went ready to the dressing room, I tried on 13, 14, 15, 16's, I had a huge arm load and came out with 4 items that fit, 3 pairs of capri pants whose sizes were 13, 14, 16. What a stupid thing to do, make all those sizes different, my body is the same but my pant size is not? um why not?
Then I made the huge mistake to try and find a pair of jeans, I wanted to run out of the dressing room like I was on flaming fire!!! Likely with the f'in jeans around my f'in ankles because in the jean world I also have fat ankles too! Oh and even fatter calfs! Which would have only sent me face first into the dirty VV floor trapped under the kids clothing rack with stupid skinny jeans around my ankles and bright yellow panties to be seen by every person there!
I was so pissed off by tring on jeans yesterday, and no I did not find jeans to fit my fat ass!
I don't care what anyone says, size does matter, there is a reason Jerry Seinfeld cut the tag out of his jeans. It wasn't because he was vain, it was because the jean companies and every fashion person out there kept fucking up the sizes!!!
2 comments:
OMG - don't even get me started!!! I'm too big for regular 14...but too small for plus 14, which leaves me stuck in a freaking limbo! Sometimes I can't even get into a 16...but a 16 plus falls off! and since I don't have the will power to become anorexic I guess I'll just have to live in elastic waste shorts and flip flops.
LOL Hollee! I hear ya.
Post a Comment