I know I just came off one weeks vacation in Toronto but really come on? That wasn't really a vacation, was it?
Summer cannot get her fast enough since school ended on Friday, I am ready to spend a few weeks at home, take a day trip or two, clean up the house from those pesky dust mites and have afternoon naps.
I wanted to stay in bed this morning and I did for an extra 15 minutes but it just isn't the same.
With busy fun-filled weekends and busy week nights who has time to take a break?
Come 9pm I'm in layin' my butt down...........I have a feeling the summer is going to fly by and I'm going to miss it.
4 comments:
ditto that...i feel like summer is going to come and go without me even knowing it. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I'm already wishing it away. Oye.
Are you taking any more "weeks" off this summer?
yeppers I have 2 more weeks coming up in July and thats what I'm counting down to, they can't come soon enough.
The funny part, I'm not caught up from my one week off and I'm wishing for more days off knowing I'm just going to return to a bunch more work......but I don't care!
Hey! Really nice blog! I also have one, www.trierer.blogg.se. =)
Have a nice day =)
Leo
Post a Comment