Friday, June 13, 2008

Home Coming

The countdown is on baby.......comin' home to my own bed, my own pillow, my own bathroom, my own tv, my own life.

Don't get me wrong I had a great time but in the end I am looking forward to arriving in good ol' TC.

My bro and his GF were lovely hosts but ya know he's my bro and for a lot of things we are to much alike, even though he and I are 12 years apart and he hasn't lived in NB for 20 years we still have some of the same mannerisms, how is that really?

Luckily I did not get the "hoarding" gene as bad from my mothers side as he did, OMG! I almost freaked out over all the items he hoards, L & I have spent the week here and there helping him out and when he wasn't looking or after much deliberation he agreed to throw it out. NOW I know some of you might be saying "what the hell, M your like that too!!" BUT if you go back and read I said "as bad" and boy do I mean it. We've got him ship shape, unfortunately I wasn't able to talk him into letting me clean the fridge. :o)

Its been so much fun and I'm reallly glad L agreed to do this, he had a blast and really enjoyed himself.

Bye for now

No comments: