yesterday was quite a day, after the game we decided to head over to the Eaton's Centre, since we weren't going to walk the 6 blocks we had to take the subway, Lee was a little nervous but we did it.....it was only 2 stops then we got off, the Bay was 6 floors, crazy. Lee and Karl went out onto Younge St to take a look, well actually it was nothing for Karl.
As we were headed back to the subway the doors were locked and a fella was at one making people leave, they closed down the entire subway system, we still have no idea why so we HAD to walk the 6 blocks back to the Rogers Centre where we parked and walking back is no easy task, at rush hour traffic. It was crazy, bums were bumming for money, women in stiletto's walking the streets. FYI - women here will dress to the 9's to go to the grocery store, its all about the shoes and purses here, the shoes are wild!
On our way back we stopped so B could get ice cream and there it was "so you think you can dance - Canada", they were filming people who won gold tickets! So watch in September for B, L, & I, all 3 that were filmed ran toward us.
Back to the subway, at Union Station the police, ambulances, all emergency crews, so something big happened on the subway.
Crazy drivers up here. Thats all I have to say about that ;o)
So last night I hooked up with my good friend Lisa who lives 20 mins away from here, we went out for Mediterrian Food (J you would have been in heaven), I had so much fun....she always makes me laugh and some other time I'll blog about having to have a bidet!
No comments:
Post a Comment