OMG! I've experienced the Lush store in person today! It was amazing, I spent 50 minutes in the store while the staff escorted us around and having us sample the soaps and washes.....even Lee bought a hair growth promoter shampoo bar, 2 to be exact, B bought bath bombs, she and I are going to have a big jet spa bath this evening, how much fun will it be?
My bro has a great big 2 person jet spa tub, garden tup to be exact, its Lush-icious too.
My calf muscles are going to need it after all that shopping today......I'm lovin' it.
I had freshly squeezed juice today, you could mix and match so I chose Lemon & Cherry, it was very good.
4 comments:
Even the airport in TO has a GREAT Lush store...that whole side of the airport spells Lushious!
It's totally orgasmic to walk in and experience a LUSH store. OMG! Love, love, love it!
Sounds like you are having a Lushtastic time! : )
Sounds like you're havin a ball :)
Post a Comment