Watching the news just now has left me shocked and hurt.
The child (age 12) in Nova Scotia who was lost and found dead in February found her own mother charged of Carissa’s death. People came out to boo her when she left court today. I’m shocked, I remember watching the mothers heart felt “come back to me” speech. That mother may have killed her very own child and all the while trying to cover it up? So what may have happened? Is there any reason a mother would kill her own child? I can’t think of any. How could she “possibly” do such a horrific thing to her very own flesh and blood?
Then the next item was about the Bathurst High School boys that died in that terrible bus crash back in March, the seniors’ families received honory diploma’s for them last evening. Members of “Stomp” traveled from New York in order to help the kids show their feelings through the stage. Ken Dryden spoke to the crowd, other kids from the school were handed scholarships.
Every time I think of those people and kids up there I well up, I can’t talk, Lee asked me a question and I couldn’t answer, my heart hurts each and every time someone discusses it.
I sometimes wonder what kind of world this really is? How much do we really grasp of the horrid things that go on? I know you’ll say don’t focus on the bad, see the good, but there are times its hard to see the good, its so few and far between.
1 comment:
My mom said from day one she knew the mother did it. Mom's reason she knew "I have never met at 12 year old yet to back down from a fight from her mother"!
My kids can get on my last nerve but I could never take their last breathe away from them!!!
Post a Comment