Today my daughter made an amazing Transformation, she decided it was finally time to make the donation of a life time. Since last year my daughter has been saying she wanted to donate her hair to a place that makes wigs for people who have cancer. We looked up the info and knew it had to 8-10 inches and how it had to be cut. Although we did not know who in the city (salons) did this, nor did we find out until yesterday we hit all of them and asked them what they knew, some do it all the time and told us what companies they use and we went home last night with homework to check them all out.
Although there was some remorse after the high wore off my daughter is just fine now and is very happy she did this good deed.
I told her its a brand new start for 2009 and she will be the hippest chick alive.
Happy New Year Everyone!
7 comments:
OMG, OMG, OMG
Is like all her hair gone for reals!
OMG, OMG, OMG
She is totally cutsie with that cut but yet older.
OMG, OMG, OMG
Way to Go B!!!!!!!!!!!!
I KNOW!!!! I teared up as she cut the 2nd one and the stylist said "mom are you ok?" and I said "I don't know!".....I flipped.
But yep for reals her beautiful hair is all gone......
Doesn't it make you so proud that your little girl did this? I know my heart almost exploded with pride when A did it! I guess we must be doing something right!!
It was a good feeling, I asked her how she felt about it and she says it was worth it....I love that girl of mine!
Way to go B!! You must be sooo proud of that little cutie!! and I LOVE her super cute cut!!!!! Great job Momma!!
Wow. What an amazing thing for her to do...you done good Mom! :) Oh and the new do is super cute!!!
B has always had a tender heart. What a grown-up thing to do.
Post a Comment