I have no idea why I've been so morbid but damn I can make a joke out of anything!
I have made some final decisions about my end of life show.
Yes I said show.
I have decided that I want the funeral home to wait or promise to not to fill me up with too much embalming fluid becuase I plan to be wearing a single digit size dress. Yes I'll be buying a size 0 dress - hey its the only time that is ever going to happen.
Now for the dress....I want it to be silvery and sparkly off the shoulders preferably - basically a blingy cocktail dress. Something that comes around my neck. I plan to go out in style baby!
Now the kicker (no pun intended) I want a full open casket to show off my shoes...yes I want RED stilletto's on my feet to show off my legs. Its the only time in my life I'll be able to wear the darn things and not have my feet hurt (or at least know it hurts).
Come on now, you have to picture it. Now there is one stipulation, if anyone gives me my 80's hairdo back I'll be pissed.
Don't picutre that please!
No comments:
Post a Comment