So I've got a little discussion going amongst a few of us about what it will be like when we all go into Nursing Homes.
Here are just a few thoughts...
We'll still be able to entertain ourselves over absolutely nothing, but we won't get the foolish looks anymore (hopefully)
We'll still be loud when we get there
We'll still be arguing and making fun of one another (I'll still be giving the finger to Nick)
I'll have to keep reminding Nick to turn off her oxygen before she lights her smoke
I can envision Nick and I getting our wheel chairs stuck together and fighting over that, then we'd be simease twins - yikes!
Our kids will come and visit us occasionally - we'll have to be on our best behaviour
Jeanette will have her nose stuck in a book and rolling her eyes
We'll be having wheel chair races
Depends will make life easier (for all those laughing spells)
We'll still be up late giggling to each other
I hope by then Dr. Scholls makes a bone colored stilletto
What are the odds that a 2nd group of Golden Girls have been discovered? I'm in shock!
Our wheelchairs will be blinged up ('cept Jay's untill she falls asleep from her meds)!
Art class will be much more interesting
We'll have decided to not pass on our Scrapbooks to our kids because we didn't have the heart to let them go, we'll be sure to will them to the kids. (right?)
We'll still be taking boob pictures when someone leaves their camera unattended
We'll never let Deanna's picture die and the fact she asked what the title should be..........
I'll be making crank calls to Cougar J, and she'll still be picking up the phone! ROFL
Jeanette will be complaining to the kitchen staff that they aren't using enough spices
Heck she'll still be selling Epicure!
Nick will try to rally the rest of the seniors into a pyramid money making scheme and we'll all get rich
13 comments:
I've alerted the nursing assessment unit about your plans. They said they will be forced to put you all in separate nursing homes....probably in restraints. That'll teach you to make your plans public.
If we let you come with us will you make the arrangements for us to stay together? You can be Blanche? But I want to be Sophia with the purse.
But I hope there is no such home called Shadey Pines?
We'll need room for about 12 people, so we'll need a wing of our own.
Why am I the slutty old lady?!?
um...um...cuz Jay help me out here? Who decided about S making a good Blanche? It must have been for her sense of style and nothing to do with her slutiness????
maybe? LMAO.....I laughed very hard over that comment......hee hee.....
Come on you love it and know it!!!
Melanie! You are soooo soooo soooo Dorothy!
I AM SOPHIA! Remember, she was the great cook in the group!
I think Nick is Rose. Sad to say, but true. There were sooo many jokes she didn't get.
Sorry Sarah! But I was the one who nominated you for Blanche.
oh lord please don't make the Dorothy of the group...I'd rather be Rose BUT I laughed out loud when you pegged Nick as Rose....Bwahahaha! that was hilarious!!! Loved it!
I pegged D as Dorothy! I wanted teh wicker purse but I'd have to say I'm a cross between all 4.
LMAO
Lets just make up our own Golden Girls attitudes.
I want to make a shirt to wear with my Dr. Scholls Stilettos that has an arrow point in either direction saying "she's the bitchy one"
And always, always, always under every circumstance remember to CROP THE CROTCH. LMAO
Rose, was the prissy one right? I so don't peg myself as prissy, those would be pretty big stilettos for me to fill.
Princess as Blanche....oh gawd...I'm so not getting involved in that debate. I thought you were going to be Blanche Mel and was thinking after Menopause your Limbedo *sp?* would kick in. HAHAHA
Thats right! I forgot about that libedo thing....for sure...nice shirt Nick! Will it be tye dyed too? geesh!
hee hee Crop the Crotch! LMAO! Yep remember that one! oh and here's another good one - take the whole picture next time including the kite!!!!!!! LOL
Wheel Chair races here we come!!!! I hope I don't break a hip? Rose wasn't Prissy, she was a Prude and missed all the punch lines and was the brunt of every joke, that is so you...sorry dear. You've been known to start convo's of "Back in Minto...."
Sorry but if the Stilletto fits.....
Crop the crotch! Holy crap - that will go down in history!
Here is how it goes down -
Nick is Rose cuz she was the one from a small town who never got the jokes. Rose was also the super nice one so Dee can share that title.
Mel is sooooo Dorothy. Lee is her Stan. Minus the toupee and bimbo new wife.
Sarah is Blanche - Ok so Blanche had a lot men friends. But she also was the most stylish and outgoing - that's definitely Sarah.
I am Sophia cuz I can cook and I never miss an opportunity to snipe at my closest friends.
LOL...Lee is soooo Melanie's Stan. Love it. Someone has to explain the crop the crotch.
Forgot another one.....
*Apple* Juice could mean Appleton Run.
So all for the Apple Juice instead of Prune Juice.
yeah, yeah Apple Juice....so not anything like Appleton Rum.....doh another Rose episode.
Crop the Crotch....well its hard to explain but a few months ago when D and I got together to SB she asked me what her title should be for a picture of DD looking up through's daddy's legs, the top of the picture stopped at his jean pockets (in the front) and so I said "don't look up or stop looking at my crotch kid", D didn't find it all too amusing...so this past weekend she asked everyone and they all said the same titles.....and Nick blurted out CROP THE CROTCH
Post a Comment