I will be so glad when dance is finished for my daughter, only a few more weeks, the big show was yesterday and it was fabulous. I have to say that with these last few classes I could care less, now that the show is over...I just don't care....I'm so done with it for now.
Although my daughter is not, she loves dance. Next year she enters hard shoe and is estatic over that. I am too but I'm ready for the break.
I have lots of work to do but I could care less about doing it.....
I want to be at home (by myself) working on my layouts and drinking coffee. Mind you I have a new book I have started and would like to get further in that too.
So much to do and so little time.
My weekend flew by and I was only home long enough to sleep with the dance show and its rehersals.....so not fair.
Is Monday over yet?
No comments:
Post a Comment