Wow! I slept so well last night, the alarm brought me clear.
The night before I laid awake for over an hour from 3am - 4am because I was having a dream I could not shake.
I am sure people would laugh had they seen me laying on my back every few minutes I'd raise my head and shake it trying to erase what was behind my eye lids. (picture my head as an etch-a-sketch)
It was the strangest dream I have ever had...well maybe not ever but it wouldn't end.
It was about my husband cheating on me and me catching him in the act. That wasn't the weird part, the strangest thing was each time I went back into the dream I finished with a different ending, it was like I was playing out the best option in my head.
What the hell was that?
I had some pretty good endings....my final one was I took his pants with me that had car/house keys, wallet (no banking connections) and well no pants.....best plan of all. Oh this is after I grabbed his package and yanked until I heard cracking and screaming.......
Weird dream to say the least...but now I know what I'd do.
2 comments:
Could you update so we are not faced with the info of your DH in bed with another woman every day?!?! I'm laughing to kill myself as I type this.
ha! funny girl...
Post a Comment