Friday, April 3, 2009

I'm super Important!!!

Yes that is what I am, so much so that I'm surprised they allow me the priviledge of going on VACATION!

What jerks!

I have had many snide comments made this week about it not being a good time for me to leave, why are going, did everyone approve it, make sure you get everything done, nobody wants to do your work while your gone, take a laptop and work on your vacation - ha ha ha - all joking of course....uh huh yeah right..


So what about the co-worker who freaked out on me the other day and hasn't spoken to me since? Why because she said I was rude.....cuz I laughed and interupted her....I did? Um ok....whatever! Funny you did the same thing last year when I was ready to leave as well. Coincidence? I think not!

The person who signed off my vacation came back to say you could of picked a better time to go (laughing of course) and I said (laughing of course) "is there ever a good time", and he says (seriously) "there are better times than this".

oh yes, everyone else may come and go and be sick but why do people shit all over me when its my turn, why can't people just suck it up and be happy?

Why is that our society has become so selfish? Nah, I dont' need time off, just you do.

How stupid does that sound to you? It sounds pretty dumb to me?

I've got only hours left and then its FU baby! How dare you do this.....I've heard the nasty comments about other people going....about having to fill in for them, they just leave and don't tell anyone...um yeah, if their supervisor knows and you were informed (as a back up person) then its none of your business - your title would be manager at this point if you had any say? right?

I'm taking my vacation and when I come back I clean up the mess.

Regardless, it is what it is....a good friend told me "it will still be the same when you come, you can't change your environment"....

I can't control other people either, just me and just me is going to the happiest place on earth and they are not! nah, nah, boo boo! suckas!

No comments: