Our friend "E" came by last week and we were at Sparkes so she came by again tonight to let B see her horse. She is so good with B and is so nice to her. E will do just about anything B asks her to. Since B found out she had a horse E promised to drop by with Dusty.
B was shaking she was so nervous and happy. I ran in to get some apple and of course my camera.
Dusty is so handsome and tame. I could pet him all night.
E made us promise to come out this weekend. Guess where I'll be on Sunday....yep visiting E and Dusty.....I'm sure B will beg to stay there all the time now.
That girl has horse in her blood and I now that is going to cost me money....oh lord! The 2 Grammy's came out in the yard and Great Grammy said "if only Grampy Kinnon was still alive, that child would have a horse to herself"...Yes if Great Grampy were still alive the pony her god parents offered us a few years ago (for free) would be in the barn as we speak. I was like that when I was B's age, I loved the smell of horses, the smell of the sadle...braiding the horses main and tail for parades.....I just couldn't get enough of a horse and the one trait my daughter got from me is my love of horses......poor, poor mommy....
No comments:
Post a Comment