Thursday, June 25, 2009

C U Again....

Counting down the hours till I'm on my merry way to the good ol' US of A.

We leave tonight for the races. We are camping right on the track's property. We are in section "X" I've been told it got its name for a reason...oh boy! It may be too fast for my liking but I have already made plans to have drinks with 3 friends from High School, we've exchanged numbers and they are staying in "X" as well, I know how these are partying - well I did years ago.

I am a little nervous - not sure what I got myself into but with fingers crossed I come home with all my clothes in one peice and haven't been groped. Its all I can ask for at this moment.

Who knows maybe I'll run away with a driver and be a track rat or skank or whatever they call themselves these days, have my sugar daddy. uh huh yeah right.

If you are headed to Bon Jovi this weekend enjoy, my daughter is thrilled to be going. I sure hope the weather is anything but the "R" word.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Kimmartha said...

I was down that way this past weekend too! DH & DB went to the races while SIL & I stayed in North Conway and shopped! Hope you had a great time - we did!

Queen Mel said...

Had an amazing time Kim....we camped right at the track....what a crazy bunch Nascar fans are....wow!