Monday, June 1, 2009

Monday? Really? Can't Be?

I am shocked that it is Monday again already? What the hell? It was just Saturday.

Saturday night I found myself out with friends having drinks and laughing. Our buddy's sister was home from Maine and she brought her new BF whom she met on Match.com...although she didn't tell mom and dad that......they would have flipped out.

He was hilarious, she kept getting him to say "retaaarded"....and he kept asking us to add "eh" to the end of each sentence and he told me I was the best because I already to it ALL the time they told me......I didn't know that...

We had a lot of fun.

Nick, Lee enjoyed his politics talks too.....the guys name we changed it 3 times he looked like Jesse James (so we called him Jesse for the most part) then he told us he lives with 2 girls in his apartment and so he got Jack the rest of the night......he was a good sport. He kept calling me Kohl's and as you know I'm good with that name.....

He's from Wooster, Mass guess I'll have a reason to go and visit now, if they become serious of course.

It was 1:30am before we got home.....but boy was it fun.

2 comments:

NickyT said...

Yet, to hear tell of anybody NOT having a good time when people from Minto are involved *wink, wink* I wonder if you could handle both of us at the same time, though. Glad, Lee had his pollyticks talks, eh :)

Queen Mel said...

I'm sure of it....I could handle ya's both, 2 fisted drinkers et all....what a rowdy night that would be!

ha!