Mr. RCMP officer….you with the 2 kids sitting in the front seat of your van…yeah you…where are your car seats, oh wait, your 2 kids little bums fit on that one front seat….hmmmm can you say "double standard"?
Yo, missy! Going through the turn light, why is it you move pretty slow through that but in the school zone drove 60?
I see nobody likes to be stuck behind the dump truck on the bridge.
Hey you on the bike, cycling your guts out, put the speed up a notch, you’ll get further
The bike lane on York Street, really you think that helps? Most people drive in that lane too
Why is it that my child cannot figure out that freaking out and holding your head is not going to make me stop combing her hair, arm, arm pit.....I just keep going and going and going.....
My kid has not realized that resistance is futile? Really she hasn’t and I have no idea why?
Getting me mad in the morning (note to kid and husband) makes everyone’s morning (day) BAD
Am I being hit on when a perfect stranger (on the phone) tells me he loves my voice and all I have said is “Good Morning”?
We have 3 new men at work…yummy! Eye Candy rocks!
I want to get back on my bike (not to ride up York Street though)
I love my sneakers; they are so pretty and comfy
My daughter is the smartest kid and she surprises me all the time. Her reading level is through the roof
Why is it I feel like I am talking to my husband and child when explaining something to my co-workers? The clients give me the same look – like I have lost my mind when I ask them to do something….and do it right the first time?
Selective hearing works both ways
Facebook Status Shuffle fills my free time and my busy time
I am thankful for my friends and all that they are and all that they do and here’s to good health and forever happiness.
2 comments:
Oops, when you mentioned the RCMP officer the other day, I thought you were upset I pulled out in front of him. I didn't notice the kids.
Awesome random post :)
Post a Comment