Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Hot

What a beautiful week we are having, this is perfect vacation weather, although I have to wait a few more weeks for that to happen, I sure hope it sticks around for a while longer.

It is almost the middle of July and school supplies are starting to show up, I was up at Staples the other day and they have school supplies out and about and ready to go. I was suprised, although none of it is on sale yet......

I'm looking forward to buying some back to school clothes, I've already been looking, shoes are a big thing this year, not sure what I will buy yet but I'm sure my 6 year old going on 20 will "inform" me.

Vacation plans have us taking a few day trips to the beach and shopping in the USA (of course).

Should be a great time, I just wish it would hurry up and come.

No comments: