Thursday, July 31, 2008

Behind Bars

Last night I heard one of the worst stories in my life. I know someone in prison right now, a women's prison at that.

The other day there was a lock down. It was medication day and they were lined up, the person I know was #3 in line.

#1 went in received methadone, #2 went in and received methadone but under her chair was chip bag, she grabbed it on the way by (keep in mind they are hand cuffed the entire time)

#3 goes in, gets meds

They walked all 3 back down to their cells.
(DISCLAIMER GROSS CONTENT - NOT FOR THE WEAK)

#2 lady throws up her methadone into the chip bag and gives it to #1 who drank it.
Hence the reason for lock down. They tore the cells apart, of what little are in them. I have to say its scary as hell and this one story is enough for me to say no thank you!

No comments: