So here I sit at this ungodly hour.......DD will be up in about 1 hour and my day is filled with running around...I know Sunday you say but yes it is. No day of rest for me this weekend.
My ultimate weekend is to be in no rush at all in the mornings and stay in my PJ's until about 11am, I like events that are planned for well after the noon hour. Although those early birds get the worm, they also get no sleep! Dang!
I hear the cat beating his head on the door wanting up, we lock him down there at night and he hears me up here......what a PITA he is.....grrrr! If he wakes anyone else up I'll thump his furry ass!
So I think I've surfed the net as much as I can and I might go lay on the couch, I can usually drift back off to sleep while laying there.......
My body is tired but my mind is awake......I don't think my brain received the Sleep all Nite memo?
No comments:
Post a Comment