Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Bite My Dust

You know that song "Another One Bites the Dust"

I just heard it on the radio and it jogged my memory.....

This past weekend my DD and I are driving and this comes on and I start to sing it, she says "what does that song mean Mama", who bites dust?

So I take a big long sigh and say "well its a play on words....they like to play this song at wedding dances for the guys.......when men and women get married they like to tease the man about now he's tied down and the ol' ball and chain, its just people being funny, so they play this song that another one has bit the dust so to speak....I know this doesn't make sense right now but someday you'll say "oh ok"".......

How's that?

"Yeah mom I don't get it but someday I might find it funny"

What the heck am I going to do? Boy oh boy........

:o)

No comments: