Monday, October 6, 2008

Panty Life

How long do you keep your panties? When do they get old to you?

This morning I had to throw out 2 pairs and in my world 2 pairs is a lot, I now need to open my new pack :o)

What did it for me was when I was brushing my teeth and they went roll, roll, roll down over my belly and almost fell off, why wear them then? Geesh! I had to run in and change them, what a terrible feeling to have them rolling downward.

The next pair did the same thing as soon as I stood up, what the ......?

Yep the newbies fit much better they still have elastic in them :o)

2 comments:

Hollee said...

I've had some for years! Literally!! I'm still wearing some that I wore when pregnant for Sophia!! LOL Most of those, though, fall down under my pants so they're not worn very often! lol

lesly said...

I hate it when that happens!!! My problem is I don't throw them out. I just shove them to the back of my drawer and hope that some miracle will occur and the next time I put them on they will be fixed. As you might have guessed that is not working for Me : )