Are you someone who tries to spare someone else's feelings are do you care?
Are you a person who thinks the world revolves around you and don't care what you say or do because your you its all ok?
Are you someone who says "Yuck Fou" to everyone and everything and if you think it, you believe you should say it?
Do you think at all that what you say or what your do affects another human being?
How you do something affects another person?
If you keep your mouth shut and not say what you want to say, wouldn't that be ok sometimes?
Keeping your thoughts, just that "your thoughts" sometimes might be much better?
Leaving things unsaid sometimes is best, BUT there are instances when spilling it would have taken you much further.....so whats up with that?
Here's a challenge - THINK, THINK, THINK!
You are not the only person roaming on this earth, there are others out there floating around trying to accomplish the same shit you are, just surviving so lets not make it any harder than it needs to be...deal? Deal!
Now I'll climb down off my soap box and finish my post.....
Today I went to a local pet store and there was a customer in there who should have owned the place really....she was answering everyone's questions, standing in the middle of the store......she interupted the actual "workers" in the stinkin' store? WTF?
So I'm talking to the fish manager when she comes over and says "what seems to be the problem?" I say nothing at all just talking to the employee and the manager said "I can help you in a minute ma'am"......
She says "oh no I'm here to help customers"........so she starts spewing shit (I think she'd lost her mind, the poor wing nut) and she was talking about animals but it was so unintelligent that I couldn't tell you the phyco-babble she was saying......again....quite the wing nut.
Which brought me to first part of my blog......I say WTF? Can you say "Whack-A-Doodle"?
Come on people grow a brain and think, use the mush in your head and be intelligent....for god sakes where were you the day God handed out common sense? Near the back I'm guessing?
She was so loud and obnoxious and just plain out there.......not sure how long she'd been there but when I left 2 employee's were discussing something with her? Maybe she'd been done wrong?
No comments:
Post a Comment