here, here its Tuesday - yeah!
So whats new in my world you ask? Well thanks for asking, let me tell you...
My new wheels arrive today - yeah me!
I love my coffee in the mornings
The Nintendo DS is an amazing invention
Selling Girl Guide cookies are pretty darn easy and fun too
I wonder why everyone wants to work really hard all on the same day?
ASAP is a word I hate, hate, hate!
There are some really great family movies coming out in the next few months - HSM being a major one!
I've started my Christmas list
I bought one Christmas gift last week - yeah me.......no wait I bought 3 gifts last week....2 were for my Secret Santa.......hee hee....
Lip Gloss is my new fascination
I love my 2 new pairs of shoes, even on the first day they feel great!
I laugh every time someone hears my "phone voice" and gets all flustered....(I've been told I have a sex phone type voice)....go figure...I got one thing going for me?
No comments:
Post a Comment