Look what fell out yesterday (Saturday), this was taken about 1 hour before the tooth came out, its been hanging for weeks, we've all had a kick at the can but yesterday she wouldn't let anyone touch it.....why? Because she said it was ready now....oh right, that makes perfect sense! I think. Dad and I couldn't even look at her, it was too gross....
We were at the hospital yesterday and many nurses offered to pull it, but nope she was not going to trust anyone.
Her grammy offered her $5 on the spot Thursday night to grab it and pull it herself but she didn't do it......grammy gave her the $5 last night.....awe grammy.
3 comments:
That IS hanging! How did she even eat? I hate loose teeth, it grosses me right out! lol
Sooooo ... where's the after pic?
S has the exact same tooth!!! It's all crooked and dangling!!!
where's the after pic?!
Post a Comment