You would not believe the evening I had last night. It left me crying in my car.
I had a list, I was on a mission and was to be home by 7:30pm.
Well......
My list was to run into Wal-Mart pick up the Ball Team Pictures (all 26 of them), get some juice boxes and last minute items for the party on Sunday.
Then go to Sobeys for my fruit and veggies needed for the weekend.
Nope I never made it to Sobeys.
I went into Wal-Mart back to their photo lab to get my team photos only to find one child was cut in half, the on-line upload cut her off - not when I was ordering but during printing. They expalined it is a new glitch to the on-line service....I said "well fix it", I want 26 team photos....oh but we can't recall orders. You'll need to reorder in a 4x6 and we will scan it and print it for you.
Ok great I have my net book with me....I'll go out into the parking lot and upload...um yeah no I won't, no wireless there.....so I call home and explain to "him" what he needs to do, yeah a monkey could have done this quicker...I really should have just talked to Bailey, she would have done it for me.
So I slowly and painfully talk him through it, did I say slow and painful? Thats because I cannot come up with better descriptive words. I was talking through my teeth at him and I was freaking out - to say the least......
I go back into Wal-Mart, it came out and they are working on it - FOR THE NEXT HOUR AND 15 MINUTES they try scannign it and lining it up although they can't get it to scan right..WTF? Oh they told me that when they scan it if it it doesn't fit in the window perfectly they need to start over, yep some program...nice.
I walked around that store talking myself down, my eyes teared up many times in the housewares section. I just wanted to go home finish burning the movies, pack my clothes and snuggle with my girl.
When I finally got the pictures the picture was not true colors like the first one and they were going to send me on my merry way...um oh no your not! I want money back chick.
I say "um what about money refunding?" She says you already paid? Yeah I paid for something that was suppose to look good, this does not and I'm not satisfied with having to spend the last 1.5 hours in here for soemthing I ordered ahead of time, not that I'm blaming you its Wal-Mart and their screw up on the on-line software.....Wal-Mart owes me money back for a crappy job not done right"
She says well, we'd better go up to the front......what do you want to pay for each photo? I say "no more than 50 cents, thats all they are worth".
She says "ok"
Up front we go....I get my money back and I head to the car, its 8:30 by this point and I sit there and cry...my phone rings, its HIM and he says "when you comin' home, tell them to go to hell"....I hang up without saying a word and just cry, I drive away with blurry vision......
What the hell did I do to deserve this? OH right! I forgot its cuz Murphy has nothing on me - again!
6 comments:
You know you do have friend who live in the city and relatively close by. You could have come to my place. I would have even trashed talked them with your for support.
I hate, hate, hate Walmart processing. They always do a crappy job...even back in the days of film processing. I think you should boycott Walmart...I do it every few weeks. They don't seem to miss me though.
Sorry about the tough night.
Oh gosh, that is a terrible waste of time.
Could they not of prioritized the *1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*** Picture in the que. Like c'mon.
You should of called I would of talked to you on your way home.
Hope, today is better!
thanks! Sarah honestly I never even thought about calling anyone else.....never want to bother people.....not very bright am I? doh!
Update: I have talked to the manager this morning (whom I now know - or knew and didn't know I knew...whatever) and she heard what happened and she said "never use on-line now the software crops the pictures wrong..." duh! Now i know...
I will be meeting my SIL today to pick up B and my USB key that has my pics on them and will have them printed from the raw version through the kiosk.....immediately....so that is nice....I won't get the rest of my money back but I did put in a complaint through the photolab on line....it was terrible, total waste of time when I have so much to do.....
I have noticed the past few times I did online ordering that I get a "crop" warning by the picture size. The first time, I ignored it and ended up with mis-cropped pic. Now, I have to crop all of them, regardless of the size.
They aren't going to charge you for the new prints are they?
no Kim they are not....I would have gone berzerk! it was quite a fiasco to say the least. I think I'd go to the super store another time and never chance it there. Although when the pics were reprinted from the kiosk, they were the perfect color and centered.
Oh Mel! So sorry to hear about your disaster at Walmart! I too would like to offer my computer if you ever need a place to upload or download :) I am only 5 minutes away from the mall.
Post a Comment