Tuesday, March 23, 2010

EOWOW! That was close....

I think I may have tampered with my girly bits at lunch hour today...tampered as in damaged the skin....I was tanning and well um I think I may have been a few minutes too long for those regions of my body.......I'm kinda pink like.

I sure hope its gone by tomorrow......I can feel the heat.

You can all cheer now, I've moved into the 20th century when it comes to tanning.

5 comments:

Hollee said...

DOOD! Some of us are visual!!! (and for the record - I'd be more concerned if it were any color other then pink!! ;)

Queen Mel said...

ha! Pinker than usual - hows that......now shake your head violently shouting ERASE, ERASE, ERASE :o)

Anonymous said...

Why? Why would you do that? Some parts of the body were not meant to be tanned!

Queen Mel said...

Lines, Lines, Lines they don't line up with my creases so I can't have all that going on at the same time :o)

Hollee said...

I can't imagine a single posture that I could assume, that would avoid lines or creases of any kind - without throwing out my back??!! (*insert tilted head here*)