Thursday, March 25, 2010

Wait For Me

It is the end of March already!

Where did the time go? I feel like it slipped right past me. On a good note April is coming and so is the warmer sunshine. Oh how I love warm sun shining down on me.

With April brings more birthday fun, longer days, more sunlight and more house parties. Our last kitchen party was a few weeks ago to celebrate a friends birthday and it was so much fun, the guitars came out and it was 2am before we left, having that much fun who would want to go?

Softball season is coming up and I am looking forward to that as well, a new older team will be molded into their skills and friendships even deeper. Oh how I look forward to the ball field that is currently under 2 ft of snow.

I have a few to do items on my list for the warmer upcoming weather, I sure hope I can get them all accomplished.

They are:

  • Shediac
  • White Head Island
  • Softball Tourneys
  • more outdoor biking
  • concert(s)
  • USA
  • new sandals
  • new shorts
  • more toning & tuning up
  • weddings
  • birthdays
  • and possibly some remodelling when we are busy.

phew! That tuckered me right out.

Oh how I look forward to the snow disappearing....

No comments: