- I love my daughter
- Mommies are never ready for the change in life when they grow up and get bigger
- If I could go back in time I would have held her more while she slept
- Doing the right thing doesn't always end up the right thing in the long run
- Getting older each year is not something I enjoy at all
- Living life to the fullest isn't always as black as white as people think
- Nobody ever said life was easy - good thing, they would have been lieing
- Its a shame when someone's house burns down and so devestating.
- When family members are estranged it is a very weird feeling
- Losing touch is hard to do
- Winning the Lotto is way harder than we think
- Clothing of any size sucks and is expensive
- Reality TV has me hooked
- If I don't scrapbook soon I might burst from the built up stress
- Feeling guitly about missing the gym is a good thing
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
What I Know 4 Sure
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment