Its Monday, but we only have 4 days of work
It is day 4 of my pounding headache - ouch I can't figure out why?
Why can't just one morning be peaceful and everyone do what their suppose to?
Supposedly my hubby is writing phone numbers in the snow as I type this, with his finger he said?
Some things are better left unsaid.
I dreamt all night long but can't remember any of them only that one included my brother I don't speak to
I slept wrong last night and the left side of my neck has a kink in it, oh does it hurt, I also have throbbing pain up and down the back of my neck.
I need a tanning bed, I'll wait til 10am.
My house has vowed to have fish every night this week for dinner, well at least 4 days, then we will weigh ourselves. My lunches will also include fish. It might be the jump start I need. Tonight is trout.
No comments:
Post a Comment