- hey man, take your hands out of the front of pants while trolling the gym....ewe man!
- you, you, & you on texting while driving - stop it, I don't want to die
- why do idiots with dogs think it is ok to have the dog lose in the car and sitting on your lap while driving? You can't see and the dog can't drive?
- KIDS are not safe in the front seat, especially those who can't see over the dash! Even policeman's kids
- How is it nobody can see the bigger picture of a processes in life? Dumb asses I can't produce products by waving my magic wand...its broken...screw off!
- When you go to a restaurant with a child and they give you the order, why turn to me and say "now will her meal be from the kids menu"?
- How can the smartest of people be so f'in dumb about everything? Paper is face down on the f'in fax machine!!!!! See the sign? Where'd you go to school?
- Don't complain about being unorganized when its your fault you are
- Added information to any request is a bonus long before we get into a back and forth messages. Just give all the info in the beginning to save us all time
- Time wasters are just that, don't you have anything else better to do and if your so fast I wonder if your any good at what your suppose to be doing?
- If I am the only person on a machine at the gym why do you feel you need to be in the one right beside me, does it make you feel better?
- Not wiping down the equipment like the rules state make me wonder about your hygene in general?
- Hey Skinny Minny checking your ass out in the mirror...its small we all can see in your super tight shorts.......is it the first time you've looked today? I didn't think so..guess thats why you think the rest of us want to see too
- As much as I enjoy you standing in front of me flexing your muscles young man I have to laugh at the same time....and say thank you! Now bend over too, cuz I'd like to see that too.
Happy Friday Everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment