Monday, March 8, 2010

Week #5 of a 6 Week Program

Well I am almost there of my basic 6 week gym program. It has been working but I am stuck and totally getting tired of doing the same things 3 days per week at the gym. My foot still has not healed and that is pissing me off royally.

WTH? F'in heel won't heal.

I miss my aerobic classes but I must say I do love doing weights I enjoy them, the bike is becoming my new hatred. Its boring me and I don't think my stamina has gotten better? Well it has but it hasn't, does that even make sense? Regardless I'm starting to hate the f'in bike. But with this bum foot its all I can do for cardio...crap!

I have a few more goals to make for the next 6 weeks, I still have a ways to go but I am doing it slowly but surely, there is no doubt this will work, it is working, but like I said it is bitterly slow and some days I just want to say screw it and eat a big mac and other days I eat so well and work so hard at the gym that I feel and look like a million bucks. I think my brain is totally messed up and somewhat bi-polar when it comes to the gym work.

Why is it I want to sabotage myself? How does that make sense?

I feel better when I eat well? So why does my brain say "eat those chips, order pizza! So what if you'll get heartburn and upset stomach, have a headache for the next 2 days, I don't care, EAT THAT FOOD - ME WANT THAT FOOD!"

What the hell is wrong with me? I have litterally had to go to the gym and hurt that bitch inside of me who wants to eat all the wrong foods.

God Damned Bitch is trying to ruin me!!! I won't have it! I won't!

Take that! You can Kiss my soon to be hard skinny a$$!

No comments: