Happy St. Patty's Day my blogger friends.
Did you wear green today?
Yesterday I was at my doctors office and a couple came in with their 6 month old baby. She was so adorable in her little bear fuzzy suit, big blue eyes, strawberry blonde hair, all smiles, a tooth and a grin.
To think my little girl was that size and that cuddly.
How said it was to think that the day before she turned 8. The baby years are all gone for me and that too is very sad.
The mom must have seen my envy shining through and offered me to hold "Mia". I was thrilled, she coo'd and laughed at me, we tickled and teased...oh how much fun she was and she snuggled right in.......awe.
When the nurse came to get them I warned the nurse not to hurt her and she couldn't promise anything - it was needle day.
I got the hell out of dodge before that all started.....eek!
1 comment:
Awwww! You DO have a soft squishy center!! :)
Post a Comment