Lets just say it right now for the record, I will never be a SAHM!
I love my child to death but 4 days home with her chitter chatter and questions has me over a barrell, I give, I give please tear my finger nails off but stop talking. AUGH!
I have played numerous games of Crazy 8's, Old Maid, Go Fish, Monoply Jr., DS, War, and Dora Headbandz. I'm so gamed out, I swear to god I'm going to chant "go fish" in my sleep!
So today I took on a new approach, with the 3 new puzzles the easter bunny dropped off I thought we'd give that a try. There was 100 pc, 24 pc and 50 pc.
The 100 pc took about 30 minutes with some help, the phone rang a few times and voila within another 30 mins she had the other 2 put together.....well that summed up one hour of our day, nice.
When she asked to go visit her grandmother it took all I had not to jump up and down and scream YES, YES, YES.......so I some what not so quickly grabbed the phone, dialed and had her ask to come over...........(I thought she would NEVER answer that phone!)....of course she can come.....woo hoo! "grab your coat kid we are going next door".......
Now she is trying to convince me she needs to stay up later, being a holiday day and all....um yeah....nope, go to bed NOW!
night, night, kiss, kiss, love ya.....school & work tomorrow - yipeee!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment