When your morning starts off with a battle of the head strongs?
It started out with me waking up grumpy and not wanting to leave my warm cozy bed, but the news was over and hubby says "gotta get up". Our darling daughter crawls over and goes head first into my stomach - ooooouuufff!
That darling child doesn't want to get dressed, she wants to stay in bed too - our bed. Whatever!
I hear whine, snivel, whine.....wah!!!!! Ignore, Ignore, Ignore
I'm sure daddy will soon come to her aide. Sure enough he did - Eureka, how did I know this? Must be a mind reader.
Voila she is dressed. She is eating breakfast.
Daddy goes to start the vehicle, comes in and says next time you drive the vehicle turn the wiper blades off, its the Maritimes where is snows and freezing rains, the blades were left on the windsheild and when I turned it on they tried to move, now their bent.....way to go!
Ignore, Ignore, Ignore whats a girl to do on a day like today?
No comments:
Post a Comment