This morning my co-worker came into my office shut the door, turned around (so I faced her butt) and said "can you see anything?"
Me: What am I looking for?
She turns around and shows me a 2 inch rip in her jeans in her groin area.....oh boy!
It was a perfect straight line, she was concerned that from the back it could be seen and everything would be hanging out for the world to see.
I said "thats no problem, grab me the tape gun". The look on her face.......it was priceless has she watched me rip off a small piece and I said "bend over".......
I put the tape over the rip to prevent it from ripping any further and to help her hide it.
She was amazed at my ingenuity.......puleeze, that is nothing, really.......
I proceeded to tell her about using staples to keep the hem of my coat in or rolling packing tape up into little rolls to hold the seam of my dress jacket together or I've gone as far as using a glue stick and the heat of my hands to keep a blouse or pant hem from coming completely out.
When you are stuck you do what you have to do and so long as nobody knows and can't tell, all is right with the world, as far as they know.
No comments:
Post a Comment