Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Not my Fault

Yes this is a phrase that I'm certain most of you are aware of, or here is one even better...

"I didn't do it"

It makes me want to scream. Ok so you didn't do it, you didn't technically do it but hello out there? If there are only so many people, for instance lets say living in your house and there is garbage (wrappers) left on the table, then someone of the 3 must have done it right?

Righto!

The instant you ask "who did that" (keep in mind you KNOW it wasn't you) the other 2 people say "wasn't me, I didn't do it, its not my fault".......

Yes so fairiest flew in and dumped their shit on my table? Nice, even the fairies are out to get me!

Puleeze People! I didn't fall off the turnip truck yeterday!

No comments: