Saturday, March 22, 2008

Ramble Bamble

Here are a few of my current notices.

Yesterday was Good Friday, for any good catholic its "Fish Friday", our local restaurant's special said "Good Friday Special - HAM Dinner". In a community full of Catholics! A new owner who isn't Catholic I'm guessing? Who knows?

Snow, snow, snow, hubby refuses to even clean it up now, we still have the back hoe/loader that is going home tomorrow, hubby is going to have dad clean it up with that. Less effort on his part :o)

Monday night they are saying will be -22 C. Its the end of MARCH, that weather is only acceptable in Jan/Feb!

Its Easter this weekend, we are buried under 13 ft of snow.

Our local ski hill has commercials on the radio and they are BOASTING about the 13 ft of "natural snow" that we have had this year......I want to poke him in the nose.

Why is when you dye easter eggs a child will almost spill it?

Wood heat is nice but damn its HOT!

Husbands/Boy Friends will always do the opposite of what you ask? Then aplogize later for not listening.

Kids will always do the opposite of what you ask? Then aplogize later for not listening.

How will the bunny make his way to our house without freezing his fluffy arse off?
I can't wait to eat the caramel eggs I have ready to hide.
Going shopping with a 6 year old today who has her OWN money, any takers on who much fun that might be? She has a list and it is long, longer than the money she has.
My 6 year old at this moment is picking out her "shopping" outfit and purse to accessorize with
My camera batteries are dead
I need more Scrapbook supplies, I'm running LOW
My birthday is next month.
I'm going away for a girls only weekend.
I need new summer clothes, no I WANT new summer clothes
I want sun, I'm going to tanning again.

No comments: