You know that sound when a big truck is backing up?
That is what I usually hear too.
You know that saying 3 steps forward and 2 steps back....beep, beep, beep.
Somedays just become too much for you?
Why is it when one thing goes wrong it seems everything else seems to get in line?
You know those automated telephone numbers, the pressing of numbers is ok but when they want you to say a word......well I called a company today who had the voice one.......press #1 for software, 2 for techincial advice, 3 for other, I say "other", it says ok, state your issue, I say "billing", it says "we do not understand what you speak of"......sure you don't! UGH!
I've been having such a bad morning and to top it all off I had 3 different voicemails, when I dialed in to get the messages each time, I dialed and it rang and rang - even my own voicemail was failing me, I had to hang up and re-dial. I couldn't even get answers from my voicemail - geesh! I think its a conspiracy?
You know you should have stayed in bed when?
No comments:
Post a Comment