Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Doncha?

Doncha just *love* it when your proven right?

I'm patient, I can wait as long as it takes to be right, the sweet taste of victory is the best taste of all.

My hubby and I had a spat 5 years ago over our septic system.

I wanted to go the preventative maintenance route of having it pumped before we had any trouble, he on the other hand so don't bring troubles onto yourself, it may never happen.

Guess what? The Septic company arrives tomorrow morning to pump it.

We've struggled with water drainage the past few weeks, the last straw was when the bath water ended up in the washing machine last evening.......that was my last straw!

As I wrote the cheque out tonight I said outloud "I told you so, I told you so, I was right and you were wrong".........

So I won right? Right? Wrong my septic system doesn't work well, nobody wins when you live in the same house - DUH!

No comments: